Former Aus PM to deliver 2nd IISC Oberoi lecture
New Delhi: Former Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd will deliver the second IISC Oberoi Lecture in Mumbai on December 11.
The former Australian premier is known for his expertise in Chinese politics.
The IISC Oberoi Lecture has been launched jointly by the IISS, a global strategic affairs think-tank, and the Oberoi group.
The first IISC Oberoi Lecture on `The Euro and the future of Europe` was delivered by Klaus Regling, CEO, European Financial Stability Facility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III