Former Aus PM to deliver 2nd IISC Oberoi lecture
New Delhi: Former Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd will deliver the second IISC Oberoi Lecture in Mumbai on December 11.
The former Australian premier is known for his expertise in Chinese politics.
The IISC Oberoi Lecture has been launched jointly by the IISS, a global strategic affairs think-tank, and the Oberoi group.
The first IISC Oberoi Lecture on `The Euro and the future of Europe` was delivered by Klaus Regling, CEO, European Financial Stability Facility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday