Former Aus PM to deliver 2nd IISC Oberoi lecture
New Delhi: Former Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd will deliver the second IISC Oberoi Lecture in Mumbai on December 11.
The former Australian premier is known for his expertise in Chinese politics.
The IISC Oberoi Lecture has been launched jointly by the IISS, a global strategic affairs think-tank, and the Oberoi group.
The first IISC Oberoi Lecture on `The Euro and the future of Europe` was delivered by Klaus Regling, CEO, European Financial Stability Facility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic bronze medallist Sakshi Malik returns home from Rio to grand welcome!
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- On being No. 1 in Tests: We need to do a lot to maintain it, says Pakistan skipper Misbah-ul-Haq
- Reasons why you're having chest pain!
- Madhya Pradesh assembly to consider GST Bill today
- Rohith Vemula suicide case: Hyderabad V-C can't be held responsible, concludes HRD probe panel
- Saradha scam: ED summons P Chidambaram's wife Nalini