Former Aus PM to deliver 2nd IISC Oberoi lecture
New Delhi: Former Prime Minister of Australia Kevin Rudd will deliver the second IISC Oberoi Lecture in Mumbai on December 11.
The former Australian premier is known for his expertise in Chinese politics.
The IISC Oberoi Lecture has been launched jointly by the IISS, a global strategic affairs think-tank, and the Oberoi group.
The first IISC Oberoi Lecture on `The Euro and the future of Europe` was delivered by Klaus Regling, CEO, European Financial Stability Facility.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?
- Afzal Guru row: Why no action against supporters at JNU?- Part V
- DNA: Analysis on Ishrat Jahan encounter case
- DNA: After JNU, anti-India slogans at Delhi’s Press Club of India
- Headley's revelations: Will politicos who termed Ishrat Jahan 'beti' now apologise?- Part II
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf
- Kumar Vishwas' birthday bash: Ajit Doval, BJP and RSS leaders attend; Arvind Kejriwal missing
- Afzal Guru row: JNU students union president Kanhaiya Kumar arrested by Delhi Police
- Snapdeal employee Dipti Sarna reaches home, police and family remain tight-lipped over her recovery
- Fitoor movie review: Tabu overpowers, Katrina Kaif, Aditya Roy Kapur leave a lasting impact!