Former PM IK Gujral `very critical`, says doctor
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral remains "very critical", a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is the same as yesterday -- very critical," KL Sehgal, a doctor from the Medicity Medanta Hospital here, told a news agency.
On Tuesday, Gujral fell unconscious and his urine output was blocked.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to Medicity with a lung infection Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy