Former PM IK Gujral `very critical`, says doctor
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral remains "very critical", a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is the same as yesterday -- very critical," KL Sehgal, a doctor from the Medicity Medanta Hospital here, told a news agency.
On Tuesday, Gujral fell unconscious and his urine output was blocked.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to Medicity with a lung infection Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- No bomb found on Turkish Airlines flight which made emergency landing in Delhi
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Wimbledon 2015: Sania Mirza, Rohan Bopanna through to quarters, Paes' campaign ends