Former PM IK Gujral `very critical`, says doctor
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral remains "very critical", a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is the same as yesterday -- very critical," KL Sehgal, a doctor from the Medicity Medanta Hospital here, told a news agency.
On Tuesday, Gujral fell unconscious and his urine output was blocked.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to Medicity with a lung infection Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: APJ Abdul Kalam's last journey, India bids a tearful adieu
- DNA : Justice delivered; India hangs 1993 Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon
- Exclusive interview with Usman Majid, MLA, J&K Congress
- Four Indians kidnapped in Libya; Islamic State hand suspected
- Parties should be united against terrorism, says Rajnath Singh
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Cristiano Ronaldo great, but Lionel Messi is greatest: Xavi Hernandez