Former PM IK Gujral `very critical`, says doctor
Gurgaon: The condition of former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral remains "very critical", a doctor said Wednesday.
"His condition is the same as yesterday -- very critical," KL Sehgal, a doctor from the Medicity Medanta Hospital here, told a news agency.
On Tuesday, Gujral fell unconscious and his urine output was blocked.
Gujral, 93, was admitted to Medicity with a lung infection Nov 19, and is still on the ventilator support.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- 'Road Romeo' beaten up by brave girl in Allahabad: Watch
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?