Former PM IK Gujral’s condition serious
Gurgaon: Former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral has been admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection and his condition is said to be "serious".
Gujral, 92, who has been unwell for some time, was put on the ventilator on Saturday after his condition deteriorated. He was on dialysis for over a year now and had suffered a serious chest infection some days ago.
His son and MP Naresh Gujral said he was not well and was serious.
Hospital sources said Gujral`s condition is "near stable".
Gujral was admitted to the hospital four days ago with complaints of chest pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of public pulse through survey by Zee News on Bihar elections
- Hotels selling beef should be demolished: Azam Khan
- DNA: End of ISIS? Vladimir Putin to send 1,50,000 soldiers to Syria
- Russia surprises America with accord on battling ISIS
- Panel discussion on Muslim vote bank in Bihar elections
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack