Former PM IK Gujral’s condition serious
Gurgaon: Former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral has been admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection and his condition is said to be "serious".
Gujral, 92, who has been unwell for some time, was put on the ventilator on Saturday after his condition deteriorated. He was on dialysis for over a year now and had suffered a serious chest infection some days ago.
His son and MP Naresh Gujral said he was not well and was serious.
Hospital sources said Gujral`s condition is "near stable".
Gujral was admitted to the hospital four days ago with complaints of chest pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok