Former PM IK Gujral’s condition serious
Gurgaon: Former prime minister Inder Kumar Gujral has been admitted to the Medicity Medanta Hospital here with a lung infection and his condition is said to be "serious".
Gujral, 92, who has been unwell for some time, was put on the ventilator on Saturday after his condition deteriorated. He was on dialysis for over a year now and had suffered a serious chest infection some days ago.
His son and MP Naresh Gujral said he was not well and was serious.
Hospital sources said Gujral`s condition is "near stable".
Gujral was admitted to the hospital four days ago with complaints of chest pain.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Tear gas in Paris, Istanbul as tensions erupt on May Day
- Republican presidential race: Donald Trump hits out at Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz ahead of Indiana primary
- Imran Khan demands ‘jail’ for Nawaz; reiterates Pak PM’s resignation over Panama Papers – Video inside
- Breathtaking dance steps performed by sibling goes viral – Watch video to believe it!
- Seven of marriage party electrocuted in Telangana