Former vice president hospitalised
Jaipur: Former Vice President Bhairon
Singh Shekhawat has been admitted to the ICU of a hospital
here after he complained of uneasiness and breathing trouble.
87-year-old Shekhawat was admitted to the ICU of Swai
Man Singh Hospital here late last night, hospital
superintendent Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told PTI today.
"The former Vice President is suffering from lung and
chest infection but his condition is stable," he said.
Shekhawat will remain in the ICU for another two or
three days before being shifted to a cottage of the hospital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days