Former vice president hospitalised
Jaipur: Former Vice President Bhairon
Singh Shekhawat has been admitted to the ICU of a hospital
here after he complained of uneasiness and breathing trouble.
87-year-old Shekhawat was admitted to the ICU of Swai
Man Singh Hospital here late last night, hospital
superintendent Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told PTI today.
"The former Vice President is suffering from lung and
chest infection but his condition is stable," he said.
Shekhawat will remain in the ICU for another two or
three days before being shifted to a cottage of the hospital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena's diary reveals disturbed relationship with parents: DNA reports
- Sheena case: Indrani quizzed jointly with Peter, denies killing daughter
- PM Modi's Buddha mantra for peace at Global Hindu Buddhist Conclave
- Govt extended last date for e-filing of I-T return to Sept 7
- DNA: Bharat Bandh hits normal life; Bengal, Kerala among most affected
- Sheena Bora murder saga: 12 questions that police asked Peter Mukerjea during 12-hour grilling?
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- BJP-RSS review meet, Day 2: NDA's education policy, Patel quota stir on agenda