Former vice president hospitalised
Jaipur: Former Vice President Bhairon
Singh Shekhawat has been admitted to the ICU of a hospital
here after he complained of uneasiness and breathing trouble.
87-year-old Shekhawat was admitted to the ICU of Swai
Man Singh Hospital here late last night, hospital
superintendent Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told PTI today.
"The former Vice President is suffering from lung and
chest infection but his condition is stable," he said.
Shekhawat will remain in the ICU for another two or
three days before being shifted to a cottage of the hospital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- DNA: Growing Russia-China ties a concern for India
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?