Former vice president hospitalised
Jaipur: Former Vice President Bhairon
Singh Shekhawat has been admitted to the ICU of a hospital
here after he complained of uneasiness and breathing trouble.
87-year-old Shekhawat was admitted to the ICU of Swai
Man Singh Hospital here late last night, hospital
superintendent Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told PTI today.
"The former Vice President is suffering from lung and
chest infection but his condition is stable," he said.
Shekhawat will remain in the ICU for another two or
three days before being shifted to a cottage of the hospital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Vijender Singh turns professional boxer, to miss 2016 Rio Olympics
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional