Former vice president hospitalised
Jaipur: Former Vice President Bhairon
Singh Shekhawat has been admitted to the ICU of a hospital
here after he complained of uneasiness and breathing trouble.
87-year-old Shekhawat was admitted to the ICU of Swai
Man Singh Hospital here late last night, hospital
superintendent Dr Narpat Singh Shekhawat told PTI today.
"The former Vice President is suffering from lung and
chest infection but his condition is stable," he said.
Shekhawat will remain in the ICU for another two or
three days before being shifted to a cottage of the hospital,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre