Four arms smugglers arrested from Indo-Nepal border
Motihari: Security forces arrested four arms smuggler from the Indo-Nepal border in East Champaran district on Sunday and seized two foreign-make pistols from them.
On a tip-off, a joint team of Sashastra Seema Bal and Bihar Police raided a place near Chikni Nahar and arrested the four arms smugglers who were waiting for some customer, Deputy Commandant of SSB, 13th battalion, Arvind Kumar said.
Trade in illegal arms and fake currency have been reported frequently on the porous Indo-Nepal border.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!