Four Chinese arrested sans documents in Arunachal
Itanagar: Four Chinese nationals,
including a woman, were arrested for travelling without valid
documents at Upper Siang district in Arunachal Pradesh, the
police said on Sunday.
They were arrested yesterday from Pango village, which
can be reached easily after walking for three days from
Jorging in the district bordering China, the police said.
After receiving information, police raided the village
and arrested a 23-year-old girl along with three youths late
in the evening, sources said.
MLA of Tuting-Yingkiong area Alo Libang told they
walked for 18 days from Chinese border to reach Indian
A joint team of police, Army, SSB, ITBP and SIB
would interrogate them, Libang said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you