Four Chinese arrested sans documents in Arunachal
Itanagar: Four Chinese nationals,
including a woman, were arrested for travelling without valid
documents at Upper Siang district in Arunachal Pradesh, the
police said on Sunday.
They were arrested yesterday from Pango village, which
can be reached easily after walking for three days from
Jorging in the district bordering China, the police said.
After receiving information, police raided the village
and arrested a 23-year-old girl along with three youths late
in the evening, sources said.
MLA of Tuting-Yingkiong area Alo Libang told they
walked for 18 days from Chinese border to reach Indian
A joint team of police, Army, SSB, ITBP and SIB
would interrogate them, Libang said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- India in Olympics: PM Modi forms task force to improve Indian sports
- Watch: President confers Khel Ratna to PV Sindhu, Sakshi, Dipa and Jitu Rai