Four Chinese arrested sans documents in Arunachal
Itanagar: Four Chinese nationals,
including a woman, were arrested for travelling without valid
documents at Upper Siang district in Arunachal Pradesh, the
police said on Sunday.
They were arrested yesterday from Pango village, which
can be reached easily after walking for three days from
Jorging in the district bordering China, the police said.
After receiving information, police raided the village
and arrested a 23-year-old girl along with three youths late
in the evening, sources said.
MLA of Tuting-Yingkiong area Alo Libang told they
walked for 18 days from Chinese border to reach Indian
A joint team of police, Army, SSB, ITBP and SIB
would interrogate them, Libang said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing
- Assembly Elections: BJP releases list of 149 candidates for Uttar Pradesh, 64 for Uttarakhand
- Serial child rapist arrested in Delhi, says 'preyed on girls for sexual satisfaction, enjoyed it'
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert