Four Chinese arrested sans documents in Arunachal
Itanagar: Four Chinese nationals,
including a woman, were arrested for travelling without valid
documents at Upper Siang district in Arunachal Pradesh, the
police said on Sunday.
They were arrested yesterday from Pango village, which
can be reached easily after walking for three days from
Jorging in the district bordering China, the police said.
After receiving information, police raided the village
and arrested a 23-year-old girl along with three youths late
in the evening, sources said.
MLA of Tuting-Yingkiong area Alo Libang told they
walked for 18 days from Chinese border to reach Indian
A joint team of police, Army, SSB, ITBP and SIB
would interrogate them, Libang said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- WOAH! Cristiano Ronaldo opens own 'CR7' hotel, gives name to airport
- Usain Bolt eases to victory, Kendra Harrison hurdles to glory
- Oil dives 2%, heads for weekly loss as US rigs rise
- German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at Munich shopping mall; police say he acted alone
- Body unnoticed in Australian fast-food outlet for days