Four dead, 13 injured in fire
Kolkata: Four persons persons were killed and 13 others injured when an LPG cylinder exploded at a house in Tiljala in Park Circus area in the metropolis today.
"Four people succumbed to their injuries in hospital," Joint CP (Hqs) Rajeev Mishra told.
All the injured were taken to the Chittaranjan National Medical College where doctors said 10 of them sustained 70 per cent burns.
The fire was doused by eight fire engines, fire brigade sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing