Four Jaipur blast accused arrested from Jabalpur
Jabalpur: Four Indian Mujahideen members were arrested from here on Wednesday in connection with the 2008 serial blasts in Jaipur that claimed 60 lives.
The four have been, identified as Inamul, Sheikh, Amjal and Azad. MP Police has confirmed their links with Indian Mujahideen, the most active terrorist organisation in India.
They were nabbed from the Chaar Khamba area of the city following a joint operation by Madhya Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) and the Rajasthan ATS.
Madhya Pradesh Police will disclose details about the operation and the arrested men in a press conference scheduled for later on Wednesday.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Entire Indian force can't defend Kashmir from terrorists: Farooq Abdullah
- Woman cop transferred within 24 hours of spat with Haryana minister Anil Vij
- It's a reality, Muslim youths from South India more attracted to ISIS: Kiren Rijiju
- PM Narendra Modi meets journalists at Diwali Milan
- Why so much hullabaloo over Aamir's statement, asks Nagma