Four Jaipur blast accused arrested from Jabalpur
Jabalpur: Four Indian Mujahideen members were arrested from here on Wednesday in connection with the 2008 serial blasts in Jaipur that claimed 60 lives.
The four have been, identified as Inamul, Sheikh, Amjal and Azad. MP Police has confirmed their links with Indian Mujahideen, the most active terrorist organisation in India.
They were nabbed from the Chaar Khamba area of the city following a joint operation by Madhya Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) and the Rajasthan ATS.
Madhya Pradesh Police will disclose details about the operation and the arrested men in a press conference scheduled for later on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- UP elections: Mulayam Singh says he will campaign for son Akhilesh
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened