Four Jaipur blast accused arrested from Jabalpur
Jabalpur: Four Indian Mujahideen members were arrested from here on Wednesday in connection with the 2008 serial blasts in Jaipur that claimed 60 lives.
The four have been, identified as Inamul, Sheikh, Amjal and Azad. MP Police has confirmed their links with Indian Mujahideen, the most active terrorist organisation in India.
They were nabbed from the Chaar Khamba area of the city following a joint operation by Madhya Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) and the Rajasthan ATS.
Madhya Pradesh Police will disclose details about the operation and the arrested men in a press conference scheduled for later on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Land of believers! Out of 1.2 billion people, only 33,000 are atheists in India
- Hafiz Saeed is overseeing attacks by ISIS fighters in Afghanistan?
- Blackbuck poaching case: Rajasthan government may appeal against Salman Khan's acquittal
- 'Michael Jackson died a vulnerable man'
- Kunis, Kutcher bought wedding rings on e-commerce site