Four Jaipur blast accused arrested from Jabalpur
Jabalpur: Four Indian Mujahideen members were arrested from here on Wednesday in connection with the 2008 serial blasts in Jaipur that claimed 60 lives.
The four have been, identified as Inamul, Sheikh, Amjal and Azad. MP Police has confirmed their links with Indian Mujahideen, the most active terrorist organisation in India.
They were nabbed from the Chaar Khamba area of the city following a joint operation by Madhya Pradesh Anti-Terror Squad (ATS) and the Rajasthan ATS.
Madhya Pradesh Police will disclose details about the operation and the arrested men in a press conference scheduled for later on Wednesday.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Islamic State trying to gain foothold in Pakistan-occupied Kashmir: Army
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Kapil Sharma shares pic with Salman Khan; ‘Comedy Nights...’ to go off air
- Wimbledon: Novak Djokovic, Maria Sharapova cruise into last 16
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC