Four killed, 43 injured in mishaps in Assam
Guwahati: At least four persons were
killed and 43 others injured, some of them seriously, in two
road mishaps in Assam on Sunday.
Police said four persons died on the sport and ten
others were injured when a mini-bus collided head on with
a motorcycle on Dibrugarh-Margherita road in upper Assam.
Among the dead were the two men on the motorcycle and
two passengers from the bus.
The injured have been rushed to Assam Medical
College hospital in Dibrugarh.
In another road accident in lower Assam, at least 33
persons were injured, six of them seriously when the bus in
which they were travelling lost control and turned turtle on
NH 31 at Madhapur in Baksa district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajinikanth's 'Kabali' releases early morning at 6 am in Mumbai!
- Jharkhand: Zee Media honors ten environmentalists with Green Warrior Award
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley?
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part II
- DNA: Why nationalist reporting trigger protest in Gurez valley? - Part III
- Asian markets sink as stimulus hopes rolled back
- Lodha panel report: CAB cancels AGM after SC's verdict
- Peter Thiel tells Republican convention he is ''proud to be gay''
- Know what Kapil Sharma’s team did the moment ‘bua’ Upasana Singh quit ‘Comedy Nights Live’
- Papua New Guinea leader survives no-confidence vote