Four killed, 43 injured in mishaps in Assam
Guwahati: At least four persons were
killed and 43 others injured, some of them seriously, in two
road mishaps in Assam on Sunday.
Police said four persons died on the sport and ten
others were injured when a mini-bus collided head on with
a motorcycle on Dibrugarh-Margherita road in upper Assam.
Among the dead were the two men on the motorcycle and
two passengers from the bus.
The injured have been rushed to Assam Medical
College hospital in Dibrugarh.
In another road accident in lower Assam, at least 33
persons were injured, six of them seriously when the bus in
which they were travelling lost control and turned turtle on
NH 31 at Madhapur in Baksa district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- 38-year-old arrested for ‘raping’ minors in Delhi; assaulted over 600 girls
- BJP announces 149 names in first list of candidates for UP elections
- Geeta Phogat comes to rescue of Zaira Wasim; hits out at trolls, asks actress not to apologise
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre
- ‘Dangal’ star Zaira Wasim says I am not a role model, not proud of what I am doing