Four killed, 43 injured in mishaps in Assam
Guwahati: At least four persons were
killed and 43 others injured, some of them seriously, in two
road mishaps in Assam on Sunday.
Police said four persons died on the sport and ten
others were injured when a mini-bus collided head on with
a motorcycle on Dibrugarh-Margherita road in upper Assam.
Among the dead were the two men on the motorcycle and
two passengers from the bus.
The injured have been rushed to Assam Medical
College hospital in Dibrugarh.
In another road accident in lower Assam, at least 33
persons were injured, six of them seriously when the bus in
which they were travelling lost control and turned turtle on
NH 31 at Madhapur in Baksa district, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire