Four Sikh family members found dead in Brussels
Brussels: A Sikh woman and her three children have been found dead in their home in Brussels.
The family hailed from Ludhiana in India, the EuAsiaNews reported on Sunday.
It was the woman`s husband who made the terrible discovery when he returned home from work on Friday. All four victims had their throats cut.
The authorities have confirmed that they are investigating the crime, but have refused to comment further on the case.
The father whom the Belgian media named as Jasbir Singh, 37, was living in Belgium since 15 years and was working in a restaurant.
His wife joined him around five years ago.
Singh told a Belgian TV that he attempted to call his home in Etterbeek area on Friday night in vain. Worried, he returned home and discovered the lifeless body of his wife and three sons.
"I did not understand what happened, how it happened," he told the RTL TV on Saturday.
"It was dark inside. I called, no one answered. When I turned on the lights, I saw blood everywhere. I immediately called the police," said Singh.
According to their neighbours, there was no problem between the husband and his wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Watch: Man beheads wife; roams on streets with severed head in Pune
- Greater Noida women blames UP police for stripping off their clothes
- Vladimir Putin's attack on ISIS making America and NATO nations uneasy?
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Man beheads wife over suspicion of illicit relationship, walks on road with her head
- Shocking! Saudi employer chops off Indian maid's hands
- Porn survey: Delhi no 1; 'animal porn' in Pune
- Radhe Maa dances at casino in London, claims video