Four Sikh family members found dead in Brussels
Brussels: A Sikh woman and her three children have been found dead in their home in Brussels.
The family hailed from Ludhiana in India, the EuAsiaNews reported on Sunday.
It was the woman`s husband who made the terrible discovery when he returned home from work on Friday. All four victims had their throats cut.
The authorities have confirmed that they are investigating the crime, but have refused to comment further on the case.
The father whom the Belgian media named as Jasbir Singh, 37, was living in Belgium since 15 years and was working in a restaurant.
His wife joined him around five years ago.
Singh told a Belgian TV that he attempted to call his home in Etterbeek area on Friday night in vain. Worried, he returned home and discovered the lifeless body of his wife and three sons.
"I did not understand what happened, how it happened," he told the RTL TV on Saturday.
"It was dark inside. I called, no one answered. When I turned on the lights, I saw blood everywhere. I immediately called the police," said Singh.
According to their neighbours, there was no problem between the husband and his wife.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi calls meeting to review Indus Waters Treaty today
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi