Four tonnes of sandalwood seized on Indo-Nepal border: 3 held
Siddarthnagar: About four tonnes of
sandalwood, being smuggled to Nepal, were seized in a border
area in Siddarthnagar and three persons arrested in this connection.
A truck loaded with 4,000 kilograms of sandalwood was
intercepted near Badhni on Indo-Nepal border on Saturday evening,
Custom Department sources said.
Three alleged smugglers travelling on the vehicle have
been arrested, they said.
The sandalwood was being smuggled from Karnataka to
Nepal, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan