Four tonnes of sandalwood seized on Indo-Nepal border: 3 held
Siddarthnagar: About four tonnes of
sandalwood, being smuggled to Nepal, were seized in a border
area in Siddarthnagar and three persons arrested in this connection.
A truck loaded with 4,000 kilograms of sandalwood was
intercepted near Badhni on Indo-Nepal border on Saturday evening,
Custom Department sources said.
Three alleged smugglers travelling on the vehicle have
been arrested, they said.
The sandalwood was being smuggled from Karnataka to
Nepal, they said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Paid sex: Good or bad? This girl was too eager to find out - Watch what happened!
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Net Neutrality: Facebook board member's offensive tweet on 'colonialism' leaves Indians fuming
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- 'Heartbroken' Virat Kohli deletes, then re-posts his sad pic