French consulate official`s bail plea adjourned
Bangalore: A fast track court on Thursday adjourned to July 9 hearing of the bail application filed by French Consulate official Pascal Mazurier, who was arrested on the charge of raping his four-year-old daughter.
Judge Ashok Patil adjourned the hearing to Monday after police filed objections to the bail application.
Mazurier had filed the bail petition yesterday.
A magisterial court on July 3 had extended by 14 days the judicial custody of Mazurier who was arrested on June 19 on the basis of a complaint filed by his Indian wife Suja Jones, a native of Kerala, alleging that he had raped their four-year-old daughter.
Mazurier is the Deputy Head of Chancery in the Consulate of France here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country
- Know what Ranveer Singh has to say about Akshay Kumar
- A love story for Akshay Kumar in toilet? Details inside
- Wondering if Ranveer Singh is on board Deepika Padukone’s ‘Padmavati’? Details inside
- Saif Ali Khan finds Kareena Kapoor very sexy in 'Yeh Mera Dil' song
- Donald Trump demands special prosecutor to probe Hillary Clinton allegations