French nationals` molestation: Jodhpur court sends two men in judicial custody
Jodhpur: A court in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, has sent two men accused of molesting two French women to 15 days of judicial custody.
The French women were visiting a park in the city when the accused tried to force themselves upon the tourists.
The women filed a case under Section 164 of the Indian Penal Code, after which the accused were presented before the court.
"The women presented themselves and their statement was recorded by the magistrate. Their case has been registered under Section 164. The accused were also brought to the court and they have been sent to judicial custody for 15 days. The punishment or fine will be decided soon," said Kishor Singh, a police official in Jodhpur.
Cases of attempt to rape and molestation have been filed against the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal