French nationals` molestation: Jodhpur court sends two men in judicial custody
Jodhpur: A court in Jodhpur, Rajasthan, has sent two men accused of molesting two French women to 15 days of judicial custody.
The French women were visiting a park in the city when the accused tried to force themselves upon the tourists.
The women filed a case under Section 164 of the Indian Penal Code, after which the accused were presented before the court.
"The women presented themselves and their statement was recorded by the magistrate. Their case has been registered under Section 164. The accused were also brought to the court and they have been sent to judicial custody for 15 days. The punishment or fine will be decided soon," said Kishor Singh, a police official in Jodhpur.
Cases of attempt to rape and molestation have been filed against the accused.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amarnath Yatra: J&K DGP reviews security arrangements
- Eoin Morgan picks Anil Kumble and MS Dhoni in All-time XI, no place for Sachin Tendulkar
- Dominika Cibulkova stuns Agniezka Radwanska, enters Eastbourne final
- Three arrested for forcing Kerala nursing student to drink toilet cleaner
- Copa-Euro showdown: Proposal made for match between Copa America and Euro 2016 winners