Fresh quake in Pakistan, tremors in Delhi
New Delhi: Tremors were felt in the national capital late Saturday morning after an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale hit Pakistan`s Balochistan province four days after over 300 people died in a quake there.
The India Meteorological Department said the quake struck with epicentre 27.2 degree North latitude and 65.9 degree East longitude.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games
- DNA: Analyzing the reasons behind India's poor performance in Olympic games Part-II
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children
- DNA: Analyzing the overburdened of heavy schoolbags on children Part II
- Pakistan's attrocities on Gilgit-Baltistan to Mehbooba's hard hitting attitude on Kashmir violence
- Amit Chandra joins Tata Sons as non-executive director
- Banks air concern on RBI credit rules to large borrowers
- GMR wins contract for Goa's greenfield airport project
- Six scientists about to wrap up yearlong Mars simulation in Hawaii
- Juergen Klopp disappointed as Liverpool haunted by familiar failings