Fresh quake in Pakistan, tremors in Delhi
New Delhi: Tremors were felt in the national capital late Saturday morning after an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale hit Pakistan`s Balochistan province four days after over 300 people died in a quake there.
The India Meteorological Department said the quake struck with epicentre 27.2 degree North latitude and 65.9 degree East longitude.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Airtel takes on Reliance Jio yet again; offers 10GB of 4G data at just Rs 259
- Saudi prince Turki Bin Saud Al-Kabir executed for murder in rare case
- Man divorces wife after seeing her first time without make-up!
- India can only 'bark', its products can't compete: Chinese state media
- Sania Mirza trolls Sanjay Manjrekar on Twitter after completing 80 consecutive weeks as World No. 1 doubles player