Fresh quake in Pakistan, tremors in Delhi
New Delhi: Tremors were felt in the national capital late Saturday morning after an earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale hit Pakistan`s Balochistan province four days after over 300 people died in a quake there.
The India Meteorological Department said the quake struck with epicentre 27.2 degree North latitude and 65.9 degree East longitude.
There were no immediate reports of casualties or damage.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy?
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part II
- Fight for respect towards Dalits in UP merely a vote-garnering strategy? - Part III
- AN-32 search still on, ISRO satellite imagery sought
- What is the purpose of human life—Know here!
- Navjot Singh Sidhu is still in the party: Punjab BJP chief
- Youth arrested from Parbhani for suspected ISIS links
- Shocking! UP man caught having sexual relationship with 140 women, which includes lady police officer - READ