Fresh warrant against Aseemanand in Ajmer blast case
Ajmer: A local court here on Tuesday issued a fresh warrant against Swami Aseemanand direting the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad to produce him before it at the earliest in connection with the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ratan Lal Moond issued a fresh production warrant against him after the ATS failed to produce Aseemanand before the court today due to some reason.
The ATS produced two other accused Mukesh Wasani and Harshad Solani before the court. They will be produced again on February 1.
Assemanand, who is a member of right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, is an accused in the Dargah blast in which three persons were killed in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city