Fresh warrant against Aseemanand in Ajmer blast case
Ajmer: A local court here on Tuesday issued a fresh warrant against Swami Aseemanand direting the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad to produce him before it at the earliest in connection with the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ratan Lal Moond issued a fresh production warrant against him after the ATS failed to produce Aseemanand before the court today due to some reason.
The ATS produced two other accused Mukesh Wasani and Harshad Solani before the court. They will be produced again on February 1.
Assemanand, who is a member of right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, is an accused in the Dargah blast in which three persons were killed in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says