Fresh warrant against Aseemanand in Ajmer blast case
Ajmer: A local court here on Tuesday issued a fresh warrant against Swami Aseemanand direting the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad to produce him before it at the earliest in connection with the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ratan Lal Moond issued a fresh production warrant against him after the ATS failed to produce Aseemanand before the court today due to some reason.
The ATS produced two other accused Mukesh Wasani and Harshad Solani before the court. They will be produced again on February 1.
Assemanand, who is a member of right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, is an accused in the Dargah blast in which three persons were killed in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analyzing ground reality of life of poor and vagrant people in India
- DNA: Analysis of press conference between Rajnath Singh and Mehbooba Mufti on Kashmir violence
- DNA: Analysis of India's weaknesses in new inventions and discoveries
- DNA: Prasoon Joshi's hard-hitting poem depicting society's mentality towards females
- DNA: Encouraging the traditional Indian habit of eating food with hands
- Stephen Constantine names probable squad for Puerto Rico match
- RBI lets banks issue masala bonds, to accept corporate bonds in LAF
- Angry Mehbooba ends press meet with Rajnath abruptly
- Triple treble: How Usain Bolt stormed to another set of gold medals at Rio Olympics – VIDEO
- Two reward-carrying women Naxals arrested; another surrenders