Fresh warrant against Aseemanand in Ajmer blast case
Ajmer: A local court here on Tuesday issued a fresh warrant against Swami Aseemanand direting the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad to produce him before it at the earliest in connection with the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ratan Lal Moond issued a fresh production warrant against him after the ATS failed to produce Aseemanand before the court today due to some reason.
The ATS produced two other accused Mukesh Wasani and Harshad Solani before the court. They will be produced again on February 1.
Assemanand, who is a member of right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, is an accused in the Dargah blast in which three persons were killed in 2007.
- Bhagat Singh's name termed as terrorist to be removed from DU textbook
- Ludhiana: Protest against DU for calling Bhagat Singh as terrorist in textbook
- Delhi: INTUC workers protest outside Subramanian Swamy's residence
- Special CBI court accuses Naveen Jindal for criminal conspiracy in coal scam
- Gujarat announces 10% reservation for economically backward class
- Shah Rukh Khan’s ‘Raees’ in trouble – Click here to read more
- Kapil Sharma meets 'showman' Subhash Ghai at Whistling Woods—See pic!
- Did 'Sultan' shoot disrupt Indian athletes' Olympic practice session at JLN Stadium? Here's what happened...
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan controversy: Adhyayan Suman explains why he broke his silence years after remaining tight-lipped
- Centre to release 25 declassified files related to Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose today