Fresh warrant against Aseemanand in Ajmer blast case
Ajmer: A local court here on Tuesday issued a fresh warrant against Swami Aseemanand direting the Rajasthan Anti-Terrorist Squad to produce him before it at the earliest in connection with the 2007 Ajmer Dargah blast case.
Chief Judicial Magistrate Ratan Lal Moond issued a fresh production warrant against him after the ATS failed to produce Aseemanand before the court today due to some reason.
The ATS produced two other accused Mukesh Wasani and Harshad Solani before the court. They will be produced again on February 1.
Assemanand, who is a member of right-wing Hindu group Abhinav Bharat, is an accused in the Dargah blast in which three persons were killed in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Narendra Modi and Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum