Gadkari appoints state unit heads for NE states, Lakshadweep
New Delhi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari
on Sunday appointed state unit heads for North Eastern states and
The new appointees are K P Muthukoya (Lakshadweep), H
S Siyamleh (Meghalaya) and Tongor Tapak (Arunachal Pradesh).
Gadkari appointed Lalhua as vice president of BJP`s
Mizoram unit and Manoj Kant Devrai as vice president of the
party unit in Tripura.
Names of more state chiefs are expected to be
announced in the coming week.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire