Gadkari compares PM with mute monkey of Gandhiji
Nagpur: Former BJP national president Nitin Gadkari has equated Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with one of the three monkey`s of Mahatma Gandhi.
On the occasion of party`s foundation day, Gadkari on Saturday quoted an SMS received on his cell phone saying Gandhiji had asked Chitragupta from his heavenly abode as to how his three monkeys were doing on earth.
Gadkari said the blinded folded monkey is like a blind law in the country, the second one is mute like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who does not utter anything and the third is deaf which is the UPA government.
The BJP leader has earlier also criticised the functioning of Congress-led UPA government and attacked Singh during his abruptly-ended tenure as the BJP chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note