Gadkari compares PM with mute monkey of Gandhiji
Nagpur: Former BJP national president Nitin Gadkari has equated Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with one of the three monkey`s of Mahatma Gandhi.
On the occasion of party`s foundation day, Gadkari on Saturday quoted an SMS received on his cell phone saying Gandhiji had asked Chitragupta from his heavenly abode as to how his three monkeys were doing on earth.
Gadkari said the blinded folded monkey is like a blind law in the country, the second one is mute like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who does not utter anything and the third is deaf which is the UPA government.
The BJP leader has earlier also criticised the functioning of Congress-led UPA government and attacked Singh during his abruptly-ended tenure as the BJP chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video