Gadkari compares PM with mute monkey of Gandhiji
Nagpur: Former BJP national president Nitin Gadkari has equated Prime Minister Manmohan Singh with one of the three monkey`s of Mahatma Gandhi.
On the occasion of party`s foundation day, Gadkari on Saturday quoted an SMS received on his cell phone saying Gandhiji had asked Chitragupta from his heavenly abode as to how his three monkeys were doing on earth.
Gadkari said the blinded folded monkey is like a blind law in the country, the second one is mute like Prime Minister Manmohan Singh who does not utter anything and the third is deaf which is the UPA government.
The BJP leader has earlier also criticised the functioning of Congress-led UPA government and attacked Singh during his abruptly-ended tenure as the BJP chief.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- 'Second Hand Husband' review: Fails to impress