Gadkari equates Vivekananda’s IQ with Dawood
Bhopal: BJP president Nitin Gadkari has said that the intelligence quotient level of Swami Vivekanand and Dawood Ibrahim was almost the same, but the spiritual leader had used it for nation building while the underworld don for pursuing crime.
"In psychology, we measure IQ level of people...But it depends from person to person, in which area they use their intelligence," Gadkari said at an award ceremony here late last night.
"As per psychology if we can compare the IQ level of Swami Vivekanand and that of Dawood Ibrahim, then it could have been almost the same. But Vivekanand used it in nation building, brotherhood and spiritualism while Dawood used that in excelling in crime world," he added.
The BJP president said this while making his point that discrimination between men and women on the basis of caste, religion, language and gender is unfair and people should be judged only on the basis of their qualities.
Quoting Vivekanand, he said the 21st century belongs to knowledge and considering that India has a bright future.
Gadkari also said politics is a domain full of individuals who are not satisfied with what they have achieved.
However, Gadkari has now said that he was misquoted by media.
With PTI Inputs
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state