Gadkari expresses solidarity with quake victims
New Delhi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari
onm Monday asked BJP workers in the earthquake-affected areas to
extend every possible assistance in relief and rehabilitation
In a statement, Gadkari conveyed his heartfelt sympathies
to the families of those killed and injured in the earthquake
in Sikkim, Assam, Nepal, Bihar and other areas.
"I appeal to the BJP workers in the earthquake affected
regions to extend every possible assistance in relief and
rehabilitation operations," he said.
An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale with
its epicentre in Sikkim occured last evening. At least 40
people have been reported killed in the tremblor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read