Gadkari expresses solidarity with quake victims
New Delhi: BJP President Nitin Gadkari
onm Monday asked BJP workers in the earthquake-affected areas to
extend every possible assistance in relief and rehabilitation
In a statement, Gadkari conveyed his heartfelt sympathies
to the families of those killed and injured in the earthquake
in Sikkim, Assam, Nepal, Bihar and other areas.
"I appeal to the BJP workers in the earthquake affected
regions to extend every possible assistance in relief and
rehabilitation operations," he said.
An earthquake measuring 6.8 on the Richter scale with
its epicentre in Sikkim occured last evening. At least 40
people have been reported killed in the tremblor.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Ajinkya Rahane to captain India on Zimbabwe tour; Dhoni, Kohli rested
- Kejriwal knew Tomar possessed fake degree, says Yogendra Yadav
- Shiv Sena slams HC order banning erection of pandals on roads
- Top leader of NSCN(K) arrested for Manipur attacks by NIA
- Kejriwal's electricity bill exceeds Rs 1 lakh in two months: RTI
- India vs Zimbabwe: Ajinkya Rahane to lead; MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli rested
- Tihar Jail's security breached: Lt Governor Najeeb Jung orders probe, Centre seeks report
- Chinese military research academy praises India's main battle tank Arjun, says it's 'very good'
- Gangster Abu Salem ready to tie the knot with girl seeking to marry him
- Vijender Singh brings down curtains on India career, turns professional