Gadkari issue an internal matter of BJP: Naidu
Patna: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation`s internal matter.
"It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu told reporters in reply to a question.
As far as the BJP president was concerned, he had volunteered himself for probe by any agency into the alleged corruption charges against him, the senior BJP leader said.
On the Congress criticising the BJP over the charges against Gadkari, Naidu said that it had no moral right to question others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why did you choose Smriti Irani as HRD minister? Congress leader asks PM Narendra Modi
- Watch video: The epic battle between 'Machli' tigress and a 14-foot-long crocodile!
- Rajnath slams UPA for coining 'Hindu terrorists', Congress accuses BJP of playing politics on terror
- India, Bangladesh swap border enclaves, settle historic dispute; people rejoice
- 'Remembering Dr APJ Abdul Kalam' - President Pranab Mukherjee's photo tribute on Twitter