Gadkari issue an internal matter of BJP: Naidu
Patna: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation`s internal matter.
"It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu told reporters in reply to a question.
As far as the BJP president was concerned, he had volunteered himself for probe by any agency into the alleged corruption charges against him, the senior BJP leader said.
On the Congress criticising the BJP over the charges against Gadkari, Naidu said that it had no moral right to question others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan