Gadkari issue an internal matter of BJP: Naidu
Patna: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation`s internal matter.
"It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu told reporters in reply to a question.
As far as the BJP president was concerned, he had volunteered himself for probe by any agency into the alleged corruption charges against him, the senior BJP leader said.
On the Congress criticising the BJP over the charges against Gadkari, Naidu said that it had no moral right to question others.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Coimbatore: PM Narendra Modi unveils 112-foot tall bust of Lord Shiva
- Panel discussion on Farooq Abdullah's remark on terrorists
- Zee Media Exclusive: In conversation with BJP President Amit Shah