Gadkari issue an internal matter of BJP: Naidu
Patna: BJP leader M Venkaiah Naidu on Thursday refused to comment on corruption charges dogging embattled party president Nitin Gadkari and the deliberations within the ranks saying that it was the organisation`s internal matter.
"It is not proper to speak to the public on the internal matters of the party," Naidu told reporters in reply to a question.
As far as the BJP president was concerned, he had volunteered himself for probe by any agency into the alleged corruption charges against him, the senior BJP leader said.
On the Congress criticising the BJP over the charges against Gadkari, Naidu said that it had no moral right to question others.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know