Gadkari rakes up temple issue
Ayodhya: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Thursday
raked up the emotive temple issue saying the Allahabad High
Court has "paved the way for construction of a grand temple of
Lord in Ayodhya".
The High Court has paved the way for the construction of
a grand temple of Lord Ram in Ayodhya, he said in an apparent
reference to the Allahabad High Court`s majority verdict
dividing the disputed site in Ayodhya into three equal parts
to Hindus, Muslims and Nirmohi Akhara.
"Now, we want to establish Ram Rajya where every person
gets work and every section get an opportunity for
development," he told a rally here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Renault Kwid 1.0-litre launched in India at starting price of Rs 3.82 lakh
- PM Modi promises Centre's support to flood-hit states
- Sushma Swaraj in Myanmar; to hold talks with Suu Kyi
- Mohan Bhagwat's comments on Hindu population are 'outdated': Shiv Sena
- Wow! Google Duo now available in India to make free video calls