Gadkari rakes up temple issue
Ayodhya: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Thursday
raked up the emotive temple issue saying the Allahabad High
Court has "paved the way for construction of a grand temple of
Lord in Ayodhya".
The High Court has paved the way for the construction of
a grand temple of Lord Ram in Ayodhya, he said in an apparent
reference to the Allahabad High Court`s majority verdict
dividing the disputed site in Ayodhya into three equal parts
to Hindus, Muslims and Nirmohi Akhara.
"Now, we want to establish Ram Rajya where every person
gets work and every section get an opportunity for
development," he told a rally here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: Counting begins - Who will win BJP or Shiv Sena?
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Election Results 2017 LIVE: BJP's Rita Padole, Ravi Landge win from Amravati, Pimpri Chinchwad seats; Shiv Sena takes early lead in BMC polls