Gadkari rakes up temple issue
Ayodhya: BJP President Nitin Gadkari on Thursday
raked up the emotive temple issue saying the Allahabad High
Court has "paved the way for construction of a grand temple of
Lord in Ayodhya".
The High Court has paved the way for the construction of
a grand temple of Lord Ram in Ayodhya, he said in an apparent
reference to the Allahabad High Court`s majority verdict
dividing the disputed site in Ayodhya into three equal parts
to Hindus, Muslims and Nirmohi Akhara.
"Now, we want to establish Ram Rajya where every person
gets work and every section get an opportunity for
development," he told a rally here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?
- Storms, lightning and heavy rains in Uttar Pradesh; at least 12 dead
- Shah Rukh Khan's 'Kal Ho Naa Ho' memories strike back!