Gadkari recovering after surgery
Mumbai: BJP President Nitin Gadkari, who underwent a gastric bypass surgery at a private hospital here
recently for treatment of type II diabetes, is "progressing
well and his sugar level is now under control," the party
BJP Maharashtra spokesperson Madhav Bhandari quoted a
health bulletin issued by Dr Muffazal Lakdawala, saying
Gadkari is likely to be discharged from the hospital in a
couple of days.
"Gadkari has been advised rest at least for a week," he
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - IIT-Kharagpur develops superpower drone 'BHIM' that could aid soldiers in war zones
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Jharkhand: Congress leader, 3 others killed in shootout in Dhanbad
- CM Yogi’s cleanliness drive: UP cops clean up police stations
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Mohammad Kaif welcomes Yogi Adityanath's appointment as new Uttar Pradesh chief minister
- Yogi Adityanath took THESE 20 big actions in just 75 hours after becoming UP CM