Gadkari recovering after surgery
Mumbai: BJP President Nitin Gadkari, who underwent a gastric bypass surgery at a private hospital here
recently for treatment of type II diabetes, is "progressing
well and his sugar level is now under control," the party
BJP Maharashtra spokesperson Madhav Bhandari quoted a
health bulletin issued by Dr Muffazal Lakdawala, saying
Gadkari is likely to be discharged from the hospital in a
couple of days.
"Gadkari has been advised rest at least for a week," he
- NDRF says ‘fire out in 70% of affected areas’, Centre sends team to probe Uttarakhand forest fires
- Major shift in Modi govt’s stand on Hurriyat leaders as VK Singh says ‘they are citizens of India’?
- Kangana Ranaut – Hrithik Roshan legal spat: Sona Mohapatra slams Adhyayan Suman - Here's why
- Kangana Ranaut's deposition after lot of delay, drama, says Hrithik Roshan's legal team
- WATCH: Ugly spat between Harbhajan Singh, Ambati Rayudu during Mumbai Indians vs Rising Pune Supergiants match