Gadkari renews BJP membership
Nagpur: BJP national president Nitin Gadkari Sunday renewed his party membership by enrolling himself as an `active member` at an enrolment drive which was launched at his residence here.
So far, about 3,07,000 partymen had registered as the active members from Nagpur Lok Sabha constituency, including about 1.5 lakh from Nagpur, Gadkari said in his brief speech on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees
- Cabinet meeting on 7th Pay Commission may approve higher salaries for govt employees - Part II
- Monsoon havoc: Delhi lacks proper drainage system
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees