Gadkari renews BJP membership
Nagpur: BJP national president Nitin Gadkari Sunday renewed his party membership by enrolling himself as an `active member` at an enrolment drive which was launched at his residence here.
So far, about 3,07,000 partymen had registered as the active members from Nagpur Lok Sabha constituency, including about 1.5 lakh from Nagpur, Gadkari said in his brief speech on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation