Gadkari renews BJP membership
Nagpur: BJP national president Nitin Gadkari Sunday renewed his party membership by enrolling himself as an `active member` at an enrolment drive which was launched at his residence here.
So far, about 3,07,000 partymen had registered as the active members from Nagpur Lok Sabha constituency, including about 1.5 lakh from Nagpur, Gadkari said in his brief speech on the occasion.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi HC backs LG, turns down plea challenging Jung's authority
- WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 declared on wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in
- No radioactive leak at IGI airport, say AERB and Delhi govt
- Log on to wbresults.nic.in, wbchse.nic.in for WB Class 12 (HS) Result 2015 WBCHSE
- Twitter war over IIT Madras row: Smriti Irani challenges Rahul Gandhi to debate over any issue, anywhere