Gadkari shown how China manages its party cadres
Guangzhou: Nitin Gadkari, the first Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president to visit China, evinced keen interest on Tuesday in how the all-powerful Communist Party of China (CPC) strengthened management of its party cadres.
The CPC has set up 24 party member-management centres in different parts of the country to promote cadre building work, improve internal administration and strengthen interaction and communication among the various party organisations at the grassroots level.
Gadkari, who visited the Yuexiu Communist Party Member Management Centre here, was given a presentation on the new approach of party building management and interaction between communist party cadres.
The BJP president, who is currently planning a modern party headquarters in New Delhi, with a research and training wing, evinced keen interest in the CPC cadre training modules.
The presentation titled "Uniting Mindset and Promoting Harmony" was produced by the organisation department of the Yuexiu district management centre.
It focused how to care for the party through strengthened party related work, how to enhance party consciousness by remembering the party in heart and how to create a sense of harmony through innovative service.
The centre comprises of service, development, resource and network departments.
The centre`s curriculum consists of party consultation, business direction, poverty relief and volunteer service. It is designed to serve the society, all Communist Party members and the public in general.
Gadkari wounds up his five-day visit to China with visits to Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi