Gadkari shown how China manages its party cadres
Guangzhou: Nitin Gadkari, the first Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP) president to visit China, evinced keen interest on Tuesday in how the all-powerful Communist Party of China (CPC) strengthened management of its party cadres.
The CPC has set up 24 party member-management centres in different parts of the country to promote cadre building work, improve internal administration and strengthen interaction and communication among the various party organisations at the grassroots level.
Gadkari, who visited the Yuexiu Communist Party Member Management Centre here, was given a presentation on the new approach of party building management and interaction between communist party cadres.
The BJP president, who is currently planning a modern party headquarters in New Delhi, with a research and training wing, evinced keen interest in the CPC cadre training modules.
The presentation titled "Uniting Mindset and Promoting Harmony" was produced by the organisation department of the Yuexiu district management centre.
It focused how to care for the party through strengthened party related work, how to enhance party consciousness by remembering the party in heart and how to create a sense of harmony through innovative service.
The centre comprises of service, development, resource and network departments.
The centre`s curriculum consists of party consultation, business direction, poverty relief and volunteer service. It is designed to serve the society, all Communist Party members and the public in general.
Gadkari wounds up his five-day visit to China with visits to Beijing, Shanghai and Guangzhou.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system?
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part II
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part III
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part IV
- Why are Muslim women being punished with triple talaq system? - Part V
- Rupee snaps 9-day slide, rebounds 42 paise to 67.33 Vs USD
- Have always been confident about my work: Richa Chadha
- Foreign investors bullish on equity, cautious on debt: DBS
- Shocking! Death-defying train stunt performed by youngsters in Mumbai - Watch video
- Shooter Heena Sidhu misses out on final berth