Gadkari slams Congress over corruption, price rise
Mathura: Hitting out at Congress over rampant corruption and price rise, BJP leader Nitin Gadkari asked people to vote BJP led NDA to power at the Centre.
Corruption has created a record in the UPA government led by Manmohan Singh, the former national president of BJP said in Vijai Sankalp Rally at Bajna about 80 Kms from here.
He cited the example of coal block allocation scam among others to highlight the alleged corruption during the Congress rule.
"Samajwadi Party, BSP and RLD, who are supporting Congress also need to be defeated," he said.
"If country has to be made powerful and corruption has to be eliminated, there is no alternative but to change leadership at the Centre. The basic question is how to save country," Gadkari said.
BJP will not have an poll alliance with RLD, he said.
Gadkari criticised RLD chief Ajit Singh for supporting the UPA government.
"Late Chaudhary Charan Singh, who was considered as the well wisher of the farmers, had always opposed Congress for its anti-farmer acts. It is surprising that his son is supporting Congress led government at the Centre," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian- Americans launch online petition to declare Pakistan 'sponsor of terrorism'
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- EU warns Pakistan of political and economic sanctions over atrocities in Baloch
- Should Pakistani artists be restricted from working in India?
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Call up this number and get Reliance Jio's SIM for sure
- WATCH: Ravichandran Ashwin's magic ball that bamboozled Kane Williamson on Day 3
- If you have guts, send your suicide bombers to Pakistan: Samajwadi Party to MNS' Raj Thackeray
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi