Gangster Abu Salem convicted in 2001 fake passport case
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi/Hyderebad: Underworld don Abu Salem, an accused in the 1993 Mumbai blasts case, has been held guilt in 2001 fake passport case on Monday.
A special Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) court in Hyderabad today convicted extradited gangster Abu Salem in this case. However, the court has informed that the quantum of punishment will be announced on November 28.
Trial against Salem for obtaining a passport under a fictitious name in 2001 from Kurnool district of Andhra Pradesh began in Hyderabad in 2009.
Salem is accused of impersonating as Ramil Kamil Malik for obtaining the passport.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Outrage over Tanmay Bhatt's video mocking Lata Mangeshkar, Sachin Tendulkar
- VHP's women wing Durga Vahini gives arms training to children!
- Heavy rain disrupts flight operations in Delhi
- MP: Liquor mafia attacks police, journalists with weapons
- Attack on African nationals: Gen VK Singh slammed for his statement
- Hot alert! Katrina Kaif oozes sex appeal on the cover of Vogue India – See Pic
- Red hot! This TV actress looks unapologetically sexy in bikini – See pics
- Check out! Riteish Deshmukh's colourful 'Banjo' poster
- Tamil Nadu: Two children electrocuted, 40 injured as live wire falls on school bus, probe ordered
- Salman Khan – Sanjay Dutt friendship turns sour?