Gen VK Singh shares dais with Anna Hazare
New Delhi: Former Army Chief General (retired) VK Singh on Friday shared dais with Anna Hazare at Jantar Mantar here.
Gen Singh arrived at the Team Anna protest site shortly before the protesting activists are due to call off their fast at 5 pm.
TV visuals showed Gen Singh sitting with Anna Hazare and his team members on stage.
It may be noted that Gen Singh was among 23 eminent personalities who had written a joint letter to Team Anna appealing them to end their fast and instead work towards providing a political alternative to the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Former Pakistani spinner Arshad Khan now a taxi driver in Sydney!
- SC intervenes into Khap panchayat's rape order of two UP sisters, seeks report from Akhilesh govt
- Furkan, not Tiger Memon, arrested in Pakistan