Germany condemns Hyderabad blasts
New Delhi: Germany on Friday condemned the Hyderabad twin blasts, terming the terrorist strikes as "abhorrent acts of hate and intolerance."
German Ambassador Michael Steiner said the attack "reminds us how easily the peace in our lives, that we all too often take for granted, can be disrupted by abhorrent acts of hate and intolerance."
He was speaking at a reception hosted for a Bavarian business delegation at his residence here.
After the brief reference to the incident, which has claimed lives of 16 people and injured 117, the gathering observed a minute`s silence as a mark of respect to the victims.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city