Girls outclass boys in ICSE, ISC examinations
New Delhi: Girls outclassed boys once again in the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations for Classes 10 and 12, the results of which were declared Saturday.
According to a statement of the council, girls, with a pass percentage of 99.15 and 98.35 percent in class 10 and 12, respectively, beat the boys in both categories. The pass percentages for the boys were marginally lower at 98.19 and 96.36 percent, respectively.
This year, 59,536 students took the Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination for class 12 while 132,282 students sat for the Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (ICSE) examination for class 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state