Girls outclass boys in ICSE, ISC examinations
New Delhi: Girls outclassed boys once again in the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations for Classes 10 and 12, the results of which were declared Saturday.
According to a statement of the council, girls, with a pass percentage of 99.15 and 98.35 percent in class 10 and 12, respectively, beat the boys in both categories. The pass percentages for the boys were marginally lower at 98.19 and 96.36 percent, respectively.
This year, 59,536 students took the Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination for class 12 while 132,282 students sat for the Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (ICSE) examination for class 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan