Girls outclass boys in ICSE, ISC examinations
New Delhi: Girls outclassed boys once again in the Council for Indian School Certificate Examinations for Classes 10 and 12, the results of which were declared Saturday.
According to a statement of the council, girls, with a pass percentage of 99.15 and 98.35 percent in class 10 and 12, respectively, beat the boys in both categories. The pass percentages for the boys were marginally lower at 98.19 and 96.36 percent, respectively.
This year, 59,536 students took the Indian School Certificate (ISC) examination for class 12 while 132,282 students sat for the Indian Certificate for Secondary Education (ICSE) examination for class 10.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand