Give us Hafiz Saeed, take $10 mn: India tells Pak
New Delhi: The USD 10 million bounty on Lashkar-e-Toiba founder and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed was the subject of a verbal tit-for-tat at an interaction Home Secretary R K Singh had with journalists in Islamabad last week.
At the media conference after the two-day Home Secretary level talks, a Pakistani journalist tried to needle Singh with a question whether India would `pocket` the USD 10 million bounty offered by the United States for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed.
"India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India," the Home Secretary shot back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Panel discussion on RSS's 'Muslim Rashtriya Manch' first Iftaar party
- MPs spend more than Rs 25 cr taxpayers' money on study tours: DNA reports
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Vyapam scam: MP medical college dean found dead in hotel, body sent for post-mortem
- Vyapam scam: Last rites of journalist Akshay Singh performed; MP CM assures of SIT probe
- Photographer captures International Space Station flying across moon
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Akshay Singh's death case: MP CM assures fair probe, lambasts Oppn over Vyapam scam