Give us Hafiz Saeed, take $10 mn: India tells Pak
New Delhi: The USD 10 million bounty on Lashkar-e-Toiba founder and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed was the subject of a verbal tit-for-tat at an interaction Home Secretary R K Singh had with journalists in Islamabad last week.
At the media conference after the two-day Home Secretary level talks, a Pakistani journalist tried to needle Singh with a question whether India would `pocket` the USD 10 million bounty offered by the United States for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed.
"India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India," the Home Secretary shot back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Parrikar hits out at Nawaz Sharif, says India doesn't need advice about troops in Siachen
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video