Give us Hafiz Saeed, take $10 mn: India tells Pak
New Delhi: The USD 10 million bounty on Lashkar-e-Toiba founder and 26/11 mastermind Hafiz Saeed was the subject of a verbal tit-for-tat at an interaction Home Secretary R K Singh had with journalists in Islamabad last week.
At the media conference after the two-day Home Secretary level talks, a Pakistani journalist tried to needle Singh with a question whether India would `pocket` the USD 10 million bounty offered by the United States for providing evidence leading to conviction of Saeed.
"India would be more than happy to give Pakistan that amount if they handed over Saeed to India," the Home Secretary shot back.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over SP leader Azam Khan's controversial remark on Muslim population
- Former CM Panneerselvam demands secret voting in Tamil Nadu Assembly
- Exclusive: In conversation with Rajnath Singh, Union Home Minister
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DMK, Congress will vote against government formation in Tamil Nadu
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowance Committee likely to submit report on 20 February
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO