Goods train derails in Bihar
Patna: Nineteen wagons of a goods train derailed in Bihar`s Kaimur district on Saturday morning, damaging tracks and disrupting train services, officials said. No casualties were reported.
The goods train derailed in Gaya-Mughalsarai section of the East Central Railway (ECR) in Bihar.
The derailment blocked tracks as a few wagons rolled down to the side track, resulting in suspension of train traffic for over four hours, a railway official said.
"The derailment badly damaged tracks and affected the movement of trains on the section," ECR spokesman Dilip Kumar said.
Some trains were cancelled and others diverted along different routes.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- 7th Pay Commission: Central govt employees expect Committee on Allowances report in February
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics