Gopal Goyal Kanda denied bail by HC
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Monday dismissed bail plea of former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, who is accused of abetting suicide of former air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
Agencies reported that Justice Pratibha Rani after hearing arguments from police and Kanda dismissed his bail plea and said that detailed order will be passed later.
Kanda was booked for abetment of Geetika`s suicide and criminal intimidation.
Geetika Sharma, 23, was found hanging from the ceiling of her house in north Delhi`s Ashok Vihar Aug 5.
Geetika had left behind two suicide notes blaming Kanda and his employee Aruna Chaddha. Both are now in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh