Gopal Goyal Kanda denied bail by HC
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Monday dismissed bail plea of former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, who is accused of abetting suicide of former air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
Agencies reported that Justice Pratibha Rani after hearing arguments from police and Kanda dismissed his bail plea and said that detailed order will be passed later.
Kanda was booked for abetment of Geetika`s suicide and criminal intimidation.
Geetika Sharma, 23, was found hanging from the ceiling of her house in north Delhi`s Ashok Vihar Aug 5.
Geetika had left behind two suicide notes blaming Kanda and his employee Aruna Chaddha. Both are now in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 11-year old Odisha boy to get football training at Bayern Munich in Germany
- China warns India against deploying BrahMos cruise missile in Arunachal Pradesh
- One killed in TV channel office attack in Karachi
- Gujarat: Journalist working for local daily found dead in his Junagadh office
- Watch: How floods throw normal life out of gear across country