Gopal Goyal Kanda denied bail by HC
New Delhi: The Delhi High Court on Monday dismissed bail plea of former Haryana minister Gopal Goyal Kanda, who is accused of abetting suicide of former air-hostess Geetika Sharma.
Agencies reported that Justice Pratibha Rani after hearing arguments from police and Kanda dismissed his bail plea and said that detailed order will be passed later.
Kanda was booked for abetment of Geetika`s suicide and criminal intimidation.
Geetika Sharma, 23, was found hanging from the ceiling of her house in north Delhi`s Ashok Vihar Aug 5.
Geetika had left behind two suicide notes blaming Kanda and his employee Aruna Chaddha. Both are now in judicial custody.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh
- DNA: Analysis of doping controversies of Narsingh Yadav and Inderjeet Singh- Part II
- DNA: Analysis of Indian boat patrols on Ladakh's Pangong Tso Lake
- DNA : Today in History, 26th July, 2016
- No trace of IAF's AN-32 aircraft and survivors
- Male hormones can turn back cell aging!
- DCW chief booked for naming Dalit rape victim, says not scared
- Delhi: Raped by 30-yr-old man, 4-yr-old girl undergoes surgery
- Strong need of creating awareness on organ donation: Experts
- Narendra Modi's silence on Dalit assault devaluation of PM's post: Congress