Gopal Rai vows to take revenge for brief detention
New Delhi: India Against Corruption (IAC) member Gopal Rai, who along with Arvind Kejriwal was detained outside Prime Minister Manmohan Singh`s residence on Sunday, has vowed to take revenge for the detention.
Addressing crowd at Jantar Mantar here, Rai said: “We want to ask government and Parliament that on what charges did they arrest us? We`ll take revenge for this.”
He further alleged that Congress and BJP were hand-in-glove on the coal block allocation issue.
Rai said that the hoi polloi will question the PM on the issue in 2014, even if he resigns or orders a CBI inquiry into the whole issue.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UPSC announces Civil Services Examination 2014 results; women bag top four positions
- Five guerrillas, one soldier killed near LoC
- 3rd Test, Day 2: Sri Lanka rattle Pakistan in decider
- Indian Mujahideen chief Yasin Bhatkal indicates Islamic State will help him get out of jail soon
- Missing UK schoolgirls seen carrying Kalashnikov rifle in ISIS's Raqqa?