Government offers to bring Husain`s body to India
London: The funeral of Indian painter MF Husain will be held in London on Friday. Husain died from complications caused by lung congestion yesterday. He was 95.
The legendary artist, who started his career by painting cinema billboards, was on a self imposed exile since 2006. The artist used to live in Dubai and London. In January 2010, he was been offered the citizenship of Qatar which he had accepted.
Fondly known as India’s ‘Picasso’, Hussain breathed his last in London`s Royal Brompton Hospital where he was admitted after being in "indifferent health" for the last one-and-a-half month.
To Read Complete Story on Spicezee – CLICK HERE»
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's speech at Gorakhnath temple
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- DNA: Analysing the 'no first use' nuclear policy of India
- BJP MLA Vikram Saini accused of voicing controversial statement
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Kapil Sharma-Sunil Grover fight: Will it be a shutdown for 'The Kapil Sharma Show'?