Government offers to bring Husain`s body to India
London: The funeral of Indian painter MF Husain will be held in London on Friday. Husain died from complications caused by lung congestion yesterday. He was 95.
The legendary artist, who started his career by painting cinema billboards, was on a self imposed exile since 2006. The artist used to live in Dubai and London. In January 2010, he was been offered the citizenship of Qatar which he had accepted.
Fondly known as India’s ‘Picasso’, Hussain breathed his last in London`s Royal Brompton Hospital where he was admitted after being in "indifferent health" for the last one-and-a-half month.
To Read Complete Story on Spicezee – CLICK HERE»
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena Bora murder: Here's how the whole plan unfolded
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- DNA: 1965 Indo-Pak war- Analysis of India's victory and exposing Pakistan's lies
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Dawood, Hafiz Saeed to be in fix as US, India may join hands to nab them