Govindacharya slams Nitish for secular PM remark
Gaya (Bihar): RSS ideologue K N Govindacharya on Friday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was pursuing opportunistic politics by demanding secular-NDA prime ministerial candidate.
"Kumar is being opportunistic when he asked for a secular person to be nominated as the NDA`s prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections," Govindacharya told reporters here.
The RSS ideologue also questioned the development model adopted by Kumar in which common people continued to be deprived of basic requirements and were forced to go outside the state in search of jobs.
Kumar was talking about ushering in development in Bihar but there was no visible change in Bihar and economic situation remain very bad, he said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video