Govindacharya slams Nitish for secular PM remark
Gaya (Bihar): RSS ideologue K N Govindacharya on Friday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was pursuing opportunistic politics by demanding secular-NDA prime ministerial candidate.
"Kumar is being opportunistic when he asked for a secular person to be nominated as the NDA`s prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections," Govindacharya told reporters here.
The RSS ideologue also questioned the development model adopted by Kumar in which common people continued to be deprived of basic requirements and were forced to go outside the state in search of jobs.
Kumar was talking about ushering in development in Bihar but there was no visible change in Bihar and economic situation remain very bad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!