Govindacharya slams Nitish for secular PM remark
Gaya (Bihar): RSS ideologue K N Govindacharya on Friday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was pursuing opportunistic politics by demanding secular-NDA prime ministerial candidate.
"Kumar is being opportunistic when he asked for a secular person to be nominated as the NDA`s prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections," Govindacharya told reporters here.
The RSS ideologue also questioned the development model adopted by Kumar in which common people continued to be deprived of basic requirements and were forced to go outside the state in search of jobs.
Kumar was talking about ushering in development in Bihar but there was no visible change in Bihar and economic situation remain very bad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Nitish suspends Cabinet Minister Kushwaha over alleged sting operation
- Watch: PM Modi delivers speech at Mumbai Metro Phase-II inauguration
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Panel discussion on the controversial sacking of Asim Ahmed Khan from AAP
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Watch: How smartly this woman steals smartphone, walks away with it
- India vs South Africa: MS Dhoni disappointed about 'gamble' not paying off
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- Invoking Ambedkar's legacy, PM Modi says no rethink on quotas as Sena boycotts his events in Mumbai