Govindacharya slams Nitish for secular PM remark
Gaya (Bihar): RSS ideologue K N Govindacharya on Friday said Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar was pursuing opportunistic politics by demanding secular-NDA prime ministerial candidate.
"Kumar is being opportunistic when he asked for a secular person to be nominated as the NDA`s prime ministerial candidate for the next general elections," Govindacharya told reporters here.
The RSS ideologue also questioned the development model adopted by Kumar in which common people continued to be deprived of basic requirements and were forced to go outside the state in search of jobs.
Kumar was talking about ushering in development in Bihar but there was no visible change in Bihar and economic situation remain very bad, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'