Govt breaking its own record on corruption: Sushma Swaraj
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Coming down heavily on the UPA government after the Supreme Court made strong observations on the interference in CBI’s probe into the allocation of coal blocks, Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said on Tuesday that the current government is the most corrupt since Independence.
“Parliament has been disrupted not because Opposition is not cooperating but it is because the current government is the most corrupt government since independence,” Swaraj said.
“After what the Supreme Court said, the government should not for even one minute stay in power…Many tactics is being employed to save the Prime Minister and the Law Minister,” she added.
Terming the UPA government as the most dishonest government in India’s history, she said, “…there is scam after scam and each breaks the record of the previous one.”
“We will allow finance bill and three other bills but won’t let Parliament to function after that,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’