Govt breaking its own record on corruption: Sushma Swaraj
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Coming down heavily on the UPA government after the Supreme Court made strong observations on the interference in CBI’s probe into the allocation of coal blocks, Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said on Tuesday that the current government is the most corrupt since Independence.
“Parliament has been disrupted not because Opposition is not cooperating but it is because the current government is the most corrupt government since independence,” Swaraj said.
“After what the Supreme Court said, the government should not for even one minute stay in power…Many tactics is being employed to save the Prime Minister and the Law Minister,” she added.
Terming the UPA government as the most dishonest government in India’s history, she said, “…there is scam after scam and each breaks the record of the previous one.”
“We will allow finance bill and three other bills but won’t let Parliament to function after that,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- UP polls: PM Modi addresses public rally in Mau
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- Report: Are mobile smartphones more unhygienic than toilet seats?
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Ind vs Aus: Mohammed Azharuddin says Jayant Yadav and Ishant Sharma should be replaced in next Test
- Indian doctor rescued from ISIS recounts horror, says 'they forced me to watch videos, shot me thrice'
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- WATCH: MS Dhoni rips apart bowlers to smash brilliant 129-run knock in Vijay Hazare Trophy