Govt breaking its own record on corruption: Sushma Swaraj
Zee Media Bureau
New Delhi: Coming down heavily on the UPA government after the Supreme Court made strong observations on the interference in CBI’s probe into the allocation of coal blocks, Leader of Opposition in the Lok Sabha Sushma Swaraj said on Tuesday that the current government is the most corrupt since Independence.
“Parliament has been disrupted not because Opposition is not cooperating but it is because the current government is the most corrupt government since independence,” Swaraj said.
“After what the Supreme Court said, the government should not for even one minute stay in power…Many tactics is being employed to save the Prime Minister and the Law Minister,” she added.
Terming the UPA government as the most dishonest government in India’s history, she said, “…there is scam after scam and each breaks the record of the previous one.”
“We will allow finance bill and three other bills but won’t let Parliament to function after that,” she said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'