Govt extends ban on LTTE by two years
Last Updated: Friday, May 14, 2010 - 15:54
New Delhi: The government on Friday extended the ban on the Liberation Tigers of Tamil Eelam (LTTE) as an "unlawful" group by two more years, a Home Ministry official said.
"The notification to this effect was issued today," the official said.
First Published: Friday, May 14, 2010 - 15:54
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'