Govt hanged Ajmal Kasab to gain people’s faith: Ramdev
Ujjain: Yoga Guru Baba Ramdev on Saturday lashed out at the Congress Party over the new controversy on CAG’s report regarding 2G-spectrum allocation scam, and said the party is trying to regain its lost zeroed credibility by defaming the constitutional audit body.
Talking to reporters over the fresh row of allegation and counter allegations Ramdev said: “This is the CAG, which exposed so many corruption cases. The institution is working with immense credibility, but due to its exposures, the people have lost their faith in the Congress, and to regain that faith they are attacking on CAG.”
Ramdev also alleged that the government’s intention behind hanging Ajmal Kasab was also to gain the people’s faith and divert their attention from the issues striking in their minds at present.
“The government is afraid, Kasab was hanged like Bhagat Singh, he should be hanged publicly instead of he was, it will make hero.”
Ramdev reiterated his long awaited demand of bringing black money from the banks abroad and said whoever will do that, would be elected the Prime Minster of the country in 2014.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections 2017: Samajwadi Party's 'kaam bolta hai' slogan faces litmus test