Govt has failed to tackle terror: Yashwant Sinha
Hazaribag (Jharkhand): Senior BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Saturday expressed concern over the growing
incidents of terrorist attack and alleged that the Union
government has failed to tackle terrorism.
"The approach of the Union Government indicated that it
has lost will power to handle terrorist attacks and India has
apparently became soft target for them owing the government?s
approach, Sinha, a former Union minister, said while
addressing a press conference here.
The moral of the terrorists are high knowing that India
is soft target as steps taken by the Union government
particularly the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram proved
ineffective, he alleged.
No major breakthrough have been achieved in regard with
the incidents occurred in the past and very few arrest were
made but no punishment as yet, Sinha, BJP MP from Hazaribag in
He further alleged that the Home minister was more busy
in attacking BJP rather than initiating steps to check
cross-border infiltration of terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of problems of unemployement in India
- DNA: Analysis of how car makers are playing with people's life
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda
- DNA: Analysis of increasing trade of terror, laudanum and fake currency in Malda- Part II
- DNA: A plane landed at -100 degree celsius to rescue a worker
- 'Raped woman' remark: Finally, Salman Khan speaks to media - Here's what he said
- 'Unguided missile Subramanian Swamy has backfired at BJP'
- Applications of Pak, India for NSG membership cannot be considered in isolation: Pakistan Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- US election is about more than beating Donald Trump: Senator Bernie Sanders
- Sterling, stocks skid as Brexit result agonisingly close