Govt has failed to tackle terror: Yashwant Sinha
Hazaribag (Jharkhand): Senior BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Saturday expressed concern over the growing
incidents of terrorist attack and alleged that the Union
government has failed to tackle terrorism.
"The approach of the Union Government indicated that it
has lost will power to handle terrorist attacks and India has
apparently became soft target for them owing the government?s
approach, Sinha, a former Union minister, said while
addressing a press conference here.
The moral of the terrorists are high knowing that India
is soft target as steps taken by the Union government
particularly the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram proved
ineffective, he alleged.
No major breakthrough have been achieved in regard with
the incidents occurred in the past and very few arrest were
made but no punishment as yet, Sinha, BJP MP from Hazaribag in
He further alleged that the Home minister was more busy
in attacking BJP rather than initiating steps to check
cross-border infiltration of terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi