Govt has failed to tackle terror: Yashwant Sinha
Hazaribag (Jharkhand): Senior BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Saturday expressed concern over the growing
incidents of terrorist attack and alleged that the Union
government has failed to tackle terrorism.
"The approach of the Union Government indicated that it
has lost will power to handle terrorist attacks and India has
apparently became soft target for them owing the government?s
approach, Sinha, a former Union minister, said while
addressing a press conference here.
The moral of the terrorists are high knowing that India
is soft target as steps taken by the Union government
particularly the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram proved
ineffective, he alleged.
No major breakthrough have been achieved in regard with
the incidents occurred in the past and very few arrest were
made but no punishment as yet, Sinha, BJP MP from Hazaribag in
He further alleged that the Home minister was more busy
in attacking BJP rather than initiating steps to check
cross-border infiltration of terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: Taxi driver dies as BMW rams into car near IIT
- Train accident in Andhra Pradesh leaves many people dead
- UP Assembly Elections: Akhilesh Yadav releases party's manifesto
- UP elections: Rajnath Singh's Son, Rita Bahuguna Joshi in BJP second list of candidates
- When will democracy get freedom from dynasty politics?
- Jallikattu stir: As it happened on Monday
- Naresh Agrawal breaks silence on leaving Akhilesh Yadav-led Samajwadi Party and joining BJP
- India vs England, 3rd ODI: MS Dhoni felicitated at Eden Gardens — VIDEOS INSIDE
- International Space Station – When, where and how to spot ISS
- Flying Jadeja: MS Dhoni, Virat Kohli floored by Ravindra Jadeja's brilliant fielding effort – WATCH