Govt has failed to tackle terror: Yashwant Sinha
Hazaribag (Jharkhand): Senior BJP leader
Yashwant Sinha on Saturday expressed concern over the growing
incidents of terrorist attack and alleged that the Union
government has failed to tackle terrorism.
"The approach of the Union Government indicated that it
has lost will power to handle terrorist attacks and India has
apparently became soft target for them owing the government?s
approach, Sinha, a former Union minister, said while
addressing a press conference here.
The moral of the terrorists are high knowing that India
is soft target as steps taken by the Union government
particularly the Union Home Minister P Chidambaram proved
ineffective, he alleged.
No major breakthrough have been achieved in regard with
the incidents occurred in the past and very few arrest were
made but no punishment as yet, Sinha, BJP MP from Hazaribag in
He further alleged that the Home minister was more busy
in attacking BJP rather than initiating steps to check
cross-border infiltration of terrorists.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Mumbai blasts case: Maharashtra govt opposes Yakub Memon's mercy plea in SC
- Punjab: Gurdaspur gunbattle ends, all terrorists killed
- Grief stricken people shout slogans as Kalam's body carried out of hospital
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- FORMER PRESIDENT OF INDIA APJ ABDUL KALAM PASSES AWAY
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed