`Govt has not received any final CAG report yet`
New Delhi: Government on Thursday declined to react on a CAG report on allotment of coal blocks in the country, saying no final report from the auditor has been received by it yet.
"Draft reports are never discussed in Parliament. No final report of the CAG has come to the government yet. Unless a final report comes to the PAC or the government, how could one react," Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla told reporters outside Parliament.
He asked to comment on the draft report of the CAG on allotment of coal blocks in the country.
Parliament was rocked following the report of an alleged coal scam to the tune of Rs 10.67 lakh crore. The BJP has demanded a CBI probe into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- PM Modi slams Pakistan govt during his speech in Kozhikode
- Panel discussion over PM Modi's willingness to engage in direct dialogue with Pak - Part II
- SHOCKING VIDEO: This man was trying to take selfie with python - You won't believe what happened next!
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Uri effect? India, Afghanistan bypass Pak to set up exclusive air corridor
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- Govt calls meet on Indus Water Treaty; Water Resources Ministry, MEA to brief PM Modi