`Govt has not received any final CAG report yet`
New Delhi: Government on Thursday declined to react on a CAG report on allotment of coal blocks in the country, saying no final report from the auditor has been received by it yet.
"Draft reports are never discussed in Parliament. No final report of the CAG has come to the government yet. Unless a final report comes to the PAC or the government, how could one react," Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla told reporters outside Parliament.
He asked to comment on the draft report of the CAG on allotment of coal blocks in the country.
Parliament was rocked following the report of an alleged coal scam to the tune of Rs 10.67 lakh crore. The BJP has demanded a CBI probe into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sunny Leone steamy condom ad (uncensored): Watch why this video is making news
- Indrani Mukerjea confesses to her role in Sheena Bora murder case
- 'Insulted' Samajwadi Party walks out of 'Janata Parivar', to contest Bihar polls alone
- Sheena Bora on Indrani Mukerjea in her diary: `I hate my mother...she is a witch`
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported