`Govt has not received any final CAG report yet`
New Delhi: Government on Thursday declined to react on a CAG report on allotment of coal blocks in the country, saying no final report from the auditor has been received by it yet.
"Draft reports are never discussed in Parliament. No final report of the CAG has come to the government yet. Unless a final report comes to the PAC or the government, how could one react," Minister of State for Parliamentary Affairs Rajiv Shukla told reporters outside Parliament.
He asked to comment on the draft report of the CAG on allotment of coal blocks in the country.
Parliament was rocked following the report of an alleged coal scam to the tune of Rs 10.67 lakh crore. The BJP has demanded a CBI probe into it.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit
- Barack Obama says UK committed to 'orderly transition' out of EU
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen
- 'North Korea now a nuclear threat to be reckoned with, Washington can expect more nuclear tests and missile launches'