Govt Lokpal fit to be thrown into dustbin: Hazare
New Delhi: Social activist Anna Hazare on Tuesday said the government was planning to bring its version of Lokpal “which is fit to be thrown into the dustbin”.
There is no point in bringing the government Lokpal, Hazare said. It won’t eradicate corruption, he added.
But, our Lokpal can eradicate corruption, the activist said.
Hazare said his movement will continue if their version of Lokpal is not brought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire