Govt Lokpal fit to be thrown into dustbin: Hazare
New Delhi: Social activist Anna Hazare on Tuesday said the government was planning to bring its version of Lokpal “which is fit to be thrown into the dustbin”.
There is no point in bringing the government Lokpal, Hazare said. It won’t eradicate corruption, he added.
But, our Lokpal can eradicate corruption, the activist said.
Hazare said his movement will continue if their version of Lokpal is not brought.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Bengaluru pips Silicon Valley to become world's most dynamic city