Govt media should reach out to youths: Tewari
Hyderabad: Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting Manish Tewari has asked different wings of his department to devise ways to reach out to "young Indians" in a big way.
Tewari, who arrived here this afternoon on a two-day visit, reviewed the performance of Doordarshan, All India Radio, Press Information Bureau and other divisions in the city.
Referring to the "paradigm shift" in the media scenario over the last five years, the Minister said, "Young Indians use new media in a big way and we must see how we can reach out to them."
Senior officials from these divisions attended the meeting.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Shahid Kapoor-Mira Rajput wedding: Check out their first picture as a couple!
- Vyapam scam: After over 45 deaths, can Shivraj Singh Chouhan resist CBI probe?
- Vyapam scam: Congress accuses MP CM of 'misleading' people, demands his resignation