Govt mulling uniformity in maths, science syllabi
Raipur: The government is mulling over bringing uniformity in the syllabi of mathematics and science across the country, Minister of State for Human Resource Development, D Purandeswari, said here.
"As each state has its own culture, language and history, it is difficult to bring uniformity in education system.
However, the HRD ministry is mulling over this issue regarding subjects like mathematics and science," Purandeswari said while participating in a literacy programme.
Besides syllabi, the minister said the government is also trying to bring uniformity in admission process for medical and engineering colleges throughout the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- EPFO to launch new online system for pensions and PFs soon
- Donald Trump praises Hindu community's contributions to US
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state