Govt mulling uniformity in maths, science syllabi
Raipur: The government is mulling over bringing uniformity in the syllabi of mathematics and science across the country, Minister of State for Human Resource Development, D Purandeswari, said here.
"As each state has its own culture, language and history, it is difficult to bring uniformity in education system.
However, the HRD ministry is mulling over this issue regarding subjects like mathematics and science," Purandeswari said while participating in a literacy programme.
Besides syllabi, the minister said the government is also trying to bring uniformity in admission process for medical and engineering colleges throughout the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch