Govt mulling uniformity in maths, science syllabi
Raipur: The government is mulling over bringing uniformity in the syllabi of mathematics and science across the country, Minister of State for Human Resource Development, D Purandeswari, said here.
"As each state has its own culture, language and history, it is difficult to bring uniformity in education system.
However, the HRD ministry is mulling over this issue regarding subjects like mathematics and science," Purandeswari said while participating in a literacy programme.
Besides syllabi, the minister said the government is also trying to bring uniformity in admission process for medical and engineering colleges throughout the country.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened