Govt policy on Aadhar not clear: Aruna Roy
Udaipur: Social activist Aruna Roy on Saturday said the Union government`s policy on Aadhar Card scheme was not clear.
The government had not called any meeting to discuss the suggestions given by the stakeholders with regard to the scheme, she told reporters here.
The government`s policy on the scheme was not clear, the social activist said.
In the absence of a well-defined policy and guidelines, there was a possibility of the misuse of information collected by the government for this scheme, Roy said.
The social activist was in the town to address a seminar on the role of the youth in democracy organised by an NGO.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Trinamool Congress activist was part of Pak ISI spy ring?
- WATCH: Pakistan vs England, 3rd T20: Complete highlights
- SP leader Azam Khan stirs fresh controversy, says RSS leaders are homosexuals
- Priyanka Chopra’s sex scene from ‘Quantico’ goes viral – Watch video