Govt policy on Aadhar not clear: Aruna Roy
Udaipur: Social activist Aruna Roy on Saturday said the Union government`s policy on Aadhar Card scheme was not clear.
The government had not called any meeting to discuss the suggestions given by the stakeholders with regard to the scheme, she told reporters here.
The government`s policy on the scheme was not clear, the social activist said.
In the absence of a well-defined policy and guidelines, there was a possibility of the misuse of information collected by the government for this scheme, Roy said.
The social activist was in the town to address a seminar on the role of the youth in democracy organised by an NGO.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?