`Govt should explain why Jaitley`s phone was tapped`
Kolkata: Demanding an apology from the Centre for the alleged phone tapping of the Leader of Opposition in Rajya Sabha Arun Jaitley, BJP leader Murli Manohar Joshi on Saturday said the government should give an explanation for the same.
"The government should explain why the phone of Arun Jaitley was tapped. Without any reason, the phone of a person cannot be tapped," Joshi told reporters here.
"The government should apologise to Arun Jaitley for tapping his phone. The government should also take stern action against the officials involved in it," he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video