Govt `spineless` on Sarabjit and other issues: BJP
Bangalore: BJP on Saturday described the attack on Indian prisoner Sarabjit Singh in a Pakistani jail as the "most unfortunate episode" and slammed the alleged "weak and meek" response of the government on this and other issues, including Chinese incursion.
"It is a spineless government. Not just this episode. Even when two Indian soldiers were beheaded (by Pakistan), the government did not utter a single word," BJP senior leader M Venkaiah Naidu told reporters here.
He said on the Chinese incursion in Ladakh region, the government was fighting shy "even to take the name of China" and to take a strong stand against it.
"It (attack on Sarabjit Singh) is a most unfortunate episode. The government did not do anything. It speaks of a weak and meek response of government."
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Chinese military unveils new weapons after South China Sea verdict
- Pakistan PM chairs meeting on Kashmir
- Kashmir unrest: Rajnath to embark on two-day visit to Valley
- Waiting for the day Kashmir becomes part of Pakistan: Nawaz Sharif
- Must Watch: What Nawaz Sharif's daughter has to say about PML-N's victory in PoK polls