Govt targeting anti-corruption crusaders: Ramdev
Jind: Yoga guru Ramdev on Friday accused the central government of targeting anti-corruption crusaders in the country.
"The government has targeted people who have raised their voice against rampant corruption and I am no exception," he told reporters after a two-day yoga camp at Arjun stadium here.
Ramdev said he has been served several notices since he started the crusade against blackmoney.
"I do not fear the notices and would submit my reply in the court," he added.
"In democracy, mass awareness and public opinion lead to anger among people which forces even political parties to mend their ways. We are working on creating mass awareness to bring such people on the right path," the yoga guru said.
Ramdev claimed that he would continue his movement to bring back the blackmoney stashed in foreign banks.
"No notice or action can force me to withdraw from the campaign," he said.
Ramdev termed reports on his differences with Anna Hazare as a "futile" effort by few people to weaken the campaign against blackmoney and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Will Akhilesh-Rahul alliance be able to trump BJP in UP elections?
- Arms case: Salman Khan acquitted by Jodhpur court
- Raisina Dialogue 2017: Pakistan must walk away from terror, says PM Modi
- DNA: Analysis of insensitivity shown by political leaders over rising poverty in India
- Valour of a soldier: CRPF officer Satwant Singh fights Naxals till his last breath
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- WATCH: Kieron Pollard's incredible one-handed six demoralises Fawad Ahmed
- China State TV said that its troops can reach New Delhi in 48 hours in war scenario; Indians slay it with their replies
- China's NSG stand is neither fair nor transparent, says Defence Expert
- Virat Kohli's 'shot of the year' already has a big challenger – See video to believe!