Govt targeting anti-corruption crusaders: Ramdev
Jind: Yoga guru Ramdev on Friday accused the central government of targeting anti-corruption crusaders in the country.
"The government has targeted people who have raised their voice against rampant corruption and I am no exception," he told reporters after a two-day yoga camp at Arjun stadium here.
Ramdev said he has been served several notices since he started the crusade against blackmoney.
"I do not fear the notices and would submit my reply in the court," he added.
"In democracy, mass awareness and public opinion lead to anger among people which forces even political parties to mend their ways. We are working on creating mass awareness to bring such people on the right path," the yoga guru said.
Ramdev claimed that he would continue his movement to bring back the blackmoney stashed in foreign banks.
"No notice or action can force me to withdraw from the campaign," he said.
Ramdev termed reports on his differences with Anna Hazare as a "futile" effort by few people to weaken the campaign against blackmoney and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- How will Sonowal's govt solve problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam?
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam - Part II
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part III
- How will Sonowal's govt solve the problem of illegal Bangladeshi migration in Assam? - Part IV
- Batla House encounter: Congress under scrutiny as new IS video emerges
- Two 'young' craters discovered on Moon
- Twitter to soon roll out automatic 'Night Mode' UI
- WATCH: 'MGNREGA is live monument of your failures' - When PM Narendra Modi blasted Congress
- IPL 2016: Virat Kohli surprises Royal Challengers Bangalore youngsters with wonderful gifts!
- Honda launches refreshing new 2016 Activa-i at Rs 50,255