Govt to hire 50,000 constables in central forces
New Delhi: Government will recruit more than
50,000 constables in central police forces like CRPF, BSF
and ITBP next year.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct a
single common recruitment for the posts of constables and
riflemen in six central police and paramilitary organisations
like CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF, SSB and Assam Rifles.
The SSC is expected to publish the schedule and the
notification for this recruitment on December three and the
recruitments will be completed by October next year.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has projected the
requirement of constables in these forces as-- Assam Rifles
(8,724), BSF (16,484), CISF (2,500), CRPF (10,240), SSB
(5,864) and ITBP (7,180).
The total posts on offer are 50,992.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack