Govt to hire 50,000 constables in central forces
New Delhi: Government will recruit more than
50,000 constables in central police forces like CRPF, BSF
and ITBP next year.
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will conduct a
single common recruitment for the posts of constables and
riflemen in six central police and paramilitary organisations
like CRPF, ITBP, BSF, CISF, SSB and Assam Rifles.
The SSC is expected to publish the schedule and the
notification for this recruitment on December three and the
recruitments will be completed by October next year.
The Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) has projected the
requirement of constables in these forces as-- Assam Rifles
(8,724), BSF (16,484), CISF (2,500), CRPF (10,240), SSB
(5,864) and ITBP (7,180).
The total posts on offer are 50,992.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Have political parties diverted from development agenda in UP elections?
- Pakistan cancels licenses of weapons issued to Hafiz Saeed and his aides
- BMC election 2017 results LIVE: BJP's tally rises to 82 after Atul Shah wins in lottery, Shiv Sena bags 84; CM Fadnavis hails PM Modi's clean governance
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results LIVE: BJP registers emphatic win; PM Narendra Modi says it's a great start to 2017
- Solapur Municipal Corporation Elections 2017: Shiv Sena wins, BJP runners-up
- Thane Municipal Corporation Elections 2017 Results LIVE: Shiv Sena set for clear majority, leading in 51 seats, BJP in 17