‘Govt white paper on black money is full of lies`
Hyderabad: Terming the government`s white paper on black money as a "lie paper", yoga guru Baba Ramdev Monday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of working under pressure and was not even able to smile.
Addressing a joint press conference with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) party chief Chandrababu Naidu, Baba Ramdev said the prime minister was under pressure.
"He is always under pressure. That`s why he is not even able to smile," Ramdev said.
Answering queries, he said the prime minister was personally honest but he had to display "political and constitutional honesty."
Ramdev said that an agitation would be held Aug 9 against black money and corruption.
He said gold accounted for the largest amount of black money in the country and sectors such as real estate and mining also had a large amount of the ill-gotten money.
"The white paper (on black money) is a lie paper", he said.
Naidu extended his party`s support to Ramdev`s agitation against black money and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'