‘Govt white paper on black money is full of lies`
Hyderabad: Terming the government`s white paper on black money as a "lie paper", yoga guru Baba Ramdev Monday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of working under pressure and was not even able to smile.
Addressing a joint press conference with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) party chief Chandrababu Naidu, Baba Ramdev said the prime minister was under pressure.
"He is always under pressure. That`s why he is not even able to smile," Ramdev said.
Answering queries, he said the prime minister was personally honest but he had to display "political and constitutional honesty."
Ramdev said that an agitation would be held Aug 9 against black money and corruption.
He said gold accounted for the largest amount of black money in the country and sectors such as real estate and mining also had a large amount of the ill-gotten money.
"The white paper (on black money) is a lie paper", he said.
Naidu extended his party`s support to Ramdev`s agitation against black money and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indrani 'slow-poisoned' Sheena, wanted to portray Mikhail as 'mentally unstable'?
- People have no faith left in Modi government: Sonia Gandhi at Swabhiman rally
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- Radhe Maa approached to be a part of Bigg Boss 9?
- Swabhiman rally: About Bihar's development or Narendra Modi?
- Satire website publishes article on Osama bin Laden being alive and quotes Edward Snowden
- Indrani's former brother-in-law claims Sheena was Siddharth Das' daughter
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Sheena murder: Suitcase seized from Indrani, Peter's residence meant for disposing Mikhail's body?
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, sex sites planted as 'following'