‘Govt white paper on black money is full of lies`
Hyderabad: Terming the government`s white paper on black money as a "lie paper", yoga guru Baba Ramdev Monday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of working under pressure and was not even able to smile.
Addressing a joint press conference with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) party chief Chandrababu Naidu, Baba Ramdev said the prime minister was under pressure.
"He is always under pressure. That`s why he is not even able to smile," Ramdev said.
Answering queries, he said the prime minister was personally honest but he had to display "political and constitutional honesty."
Ramdev said that an agitation would be held Aug 9 against black money and corruption.
He said gold accounted for the largest amount of black money in the country and sectors such as real estate and mining also had a large amount of the ill-gotten money.
"The white paper (on black money) is a lie paper", he said.
Naidu extended his party`s support to Ramdev`s agitation against black money and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Telangana TS EAMCET Results 2016: Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (TS EAMCET) results to be declared today on May 26 (Thursday) on www.tseamcet.in at 11 AM
- World leaders kick off G7 talks with economy, terrorism and refugees in focus
- Indians face public wrath in Congo after Congolese national bludgeoned to death in Delhi; govt rejects racism claims
- Trump denounces illegal immigrants as tensions flare
- Regardless of N-deal, primary American embargo on Iran to stay: US Treasury Department