‘Govt white paper on black money is full of lies`
Hyderabad: Terming the government`s white paper on black money as a "lie paper", yoga guru Baba Ramdev Monday said Prime Minister Manmohan Singh of working under pressure and was not even able to smile.
Addressing a joint press conference with Telugu Desam Party (TDP) party chief Chandrababu Naidu, Baba Ramdev said the prime minister was under pressure.
"He is always under pressure. That`s why he is not even able to smile," Ramdev said.
Answering queries, he said the prime minister was personally honest but he had to display "political and constitutional honesty."
Ramdev said that an agitation would be held Aug 9 against black money and corruption.
He said gold accounted for the largest amount of black money in the country and sectors such as real estate and mining also had a large amount of the ill-gotten money.
"The white paper (on black money) is a lie paper", he said.
Naidu extended his party`s support to Ramdev`s agitation against black money and corruption.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- BMC election results 2017: Shiv Sena ahead as single largest party
- UP polls: When fans played spoilsport for SP star campaigner Dimple Yadav
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- How Kashmiris use children for 'meri jaan Pakistan' type 'freedom struggle' - WATCH
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday