Govt yet to take call on hiking fuel prices: Moily
New Delhi: Oil Minister M Veerappa Moily on Friday said the government is yet to take view on raising diesel, kerosene and LPG prices.
The Vijay Kelkar Committee had recommended deregulation of diesel prices to check fiscal deficit.
"With reference to report submitted by Mr Vikay Kelkar... that is a proposal. It is still at proposal stage. The Ministry is only processing that report (and) we are yet to take a decision," Moily told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!