Govt yet to take call on hiking fuel prices: Moily
New Delhi: Oil Minister M Veerappa Moily on Friday said the government is yet to take view on raising diesel, kerosene and LPG prices.
The Vijay Kelkar Committee had recommended deregulation of diesel prices to check fiscal deficit.
"With reference to report submitted by Mr Vikay Kelkar... that is a proposal. It is still at proposal stage. The Ministry is only processing that report (and) we are yet to take a decision," Moily told reporters here.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Two lakh ration cards cancelled in two months in Jharkhand
- PM Narendra Modi returns from Tashkent after completing his two-day visit
- Barack Obama says UK committed to 'orderly transition' out of EU
- Islamic State captures 900 Kurdish civilians in north Syria in 3 weeks
- 33 killed in renewed clashes across Yemen